Inlailawatash Limited Partnership
Inlailawatash offers a variety of planning, fieldwork, professional services, and products that can be tailored to meet the specifications of any natural resource management project, large or small. We take a creative approach to meeting our clients' needs and concerns and encourage sustainable resource management by providing objective and client oriented services to municipalities, local communities, non-government organizations, other First Nations and the private sector.
Our services fall within one of five service areas:
- Tree & Vegetation Management - Inlailawatash offers comprehensive tree and vegetation management services in residential, park and urban forestry settings, as well as within utility corridors.
- Ecosystem Restoration - Our spectrum of services run the gamut from strategic land use, bioregional and park management planning, ecosystem restoration, remediation and enhancement, culture and other value mapping and inventories, to environmental monitoring.
- Archaeological & Cultural Services - Our firm grounding in First Nations cultural values and archaeological science underpins the wide range of services we offer—from Heritage Resource Management projects (HRM) to research-based investigations and excavation projects.
- GIS, Mapping & Information Management - We provide a range of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) services, technical support, and analysis. Our sophisticated lab and experienced technicians allow us to provide services to First Nation communities, Crown corporations, private sector organizations, and Crown government entities.
- Renewable Resource Services - We provide a range of high quality, cost-efficient professional forest, fisheries and clean energy management services. Our planning capability covers all aspects of the forest and clean energy development processes. We are experts in coastal fisheries license management specializing in license access and leasing.
For more information, please visit http://www.inlailawatash.ca/